Information written and displayed on DriveToBeFree.com is intended for informational purposes only. Questions regarding your financial circumstances should be directed to a trusted and qualified finance professional. While I strive to provide accurate information, there may be instances where it’s not appropriate for your specific circumstances, and information may become outdated over time.
DriveToBeFree.com may contain affiliate and referral links. All opinions are my own. Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through affiliate and referral programs or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
Alexis Myers of DriveToBeFree.com may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
What is Collected
The following information may be collected:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What is Done with the Gatherd Information
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- The information may be used to improve her products and services (although no products or services are offered on this site as of 2018)
- She may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which she thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, she may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. She may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Alexis Myers and DriveToBeFree.com are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
How Cookies Are Used
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
DriveToBeFree.com uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps the website analyze data about web page traffic and improve in order to tailor it to customer needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help DriveToBeFree.com provide you with a better website, by enabling it to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives it access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
DriveToBeFree.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that this website does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Alexis Myers nor DriveToBeFree.com cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to Alexis Myers and DriveToBeFree.com using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting her.
Alexis Myers and DriveToBeFree.com will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless with your permission or are required by law to do so. Alexis Myers may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which she thinks you may find interesting if you tell her that you wish this to happen.